My Airtel App – 50% Cashback On First Wallet / Payment Bank Transaction

My Airtel Wallet / Bank Cashback Offer

(Half CB Offer) My Airtel App Offering 50% Cashback On First Transaction Through Wallet Or Your Payment Bank Account. Cashback Is Upto Rs.100. Every Airtel User Can Be Take This Offer Benefit By Creating A My Airtel Account Or Airtel Payment Bank. Not Only That We Will Give A Complete Details To How You Will Eligible For This App And Which Steps You Should Followed.

Airtel Wallet / Paytm Bank Cashback Offer – 50% Cashback On Your First Transaction. Cashback Amount Is Upto Rs.100 Depending On Your First Transaction. So Let’s See The Offer


My Airtel Wallet / Payment Bank Offer –

Hello airtel user, i hope you all are enjoying our latest offer deals and loot tricks. today we are back with a new airtel Cashback offer to all Free Recharge Tricks lover and Free Paytm Cash hunter. in this offer you will get a free payment bank with 50% Recharge cashback offer.

Also Read –

PaytmMall 25 Free Recharge (All) + Paytm Rs 10/30 /50 Free Recharge (Specific)

Idea 2 GB Free Data – Download 4 Android App & Get This Offer

Before this Cashback offer we already published multiple offer on my airtel app. among the most popular one is download Airtel App & Get 1GB 4G Data. our lot’s of user already used this offer. if you didn’t know about 1 GB data offet then you can get it definitely by reading and following above link.

My Airtel App - 50% Cashback On First Wallet / Payment Bank Transaction

Millions of Indianuser using airtel operator so this company growing effected by jio. so they are always try to provide best & better offer to there customer & this way Irtel launched 50% Cashback offer for Recharge or bill payment through airtel wallet or payment bank. so let’s see its steps & method


My Airtel App – 50% Cashback On First Wallet / Payment Bank Transaction :

1. First Of All You Have To Download Latest Version My Airtel App From PlayStore By Click In This Link

2. Nextly You Have To Create A New Account On My Airtel App Using Your Airtel Number

3. Then Create A Airtel Payment Bank By Entering Your Aadhaar Card & Other Requirements

4. Verify Phone Number & Load Money (Rs.200) To Paytm Wallet Or Payment Bank From Your Other Bank Debit Card

5. The Make A Recharge Or Bill Payment Of Rs.200 By Paying Wallet Or Payment Bank And You Will Get 100 Cashback For 50% Cashback Offer

(You Can Transaction Any Amount To Getting 50% Cashback)


Terms & Conditions –

  • Offer eligible of all India airtel Prepaid user
  • Offer applicable von first time transaction only
  • Transaction should airtel payment bank or wallet
  • Cashback will added to wallet / bank within 24 hours of transaction
  • Offer validity 18 march 2018
  • User should be kyc Verified airtel sim yo getting this offer
  • Offer can be without any time without any prior notice before expiry date

My Airtel App Information –

I’ll Suggest you to utilize your Android Phone to Download My Airtel App which is Official Airtel Recharge App. You’ll Get Many Special Offers which is Exclusive for just My Airtel App Users.

You can Visit my Blog where I’m Update all Recharge Offers Like My Airtel App Offers and About Other Free Recharge Apps. Not just that, I likewise Share Shopping Related Offers Like Paytm Bus Offers, Abhibus Offers on a Daily Basis.

 


Final Destination –

So guy’s this was a complete information without skipping any of steps r info of you like this offer then must use it and share with your friends and family. if you have an any questions then must leave your comment on below Comment section.

We will back soon with a another offer. so keep visiting keep earning from this blog. thank you.

The post My Airtel App – 50% Cashback On First Wallet / Payment Bank Transaction appeared first on TricksGang.



from TricksGang https://tricksgang.com/my-airtel-app-50-cashback-offer/
via IFTTT
loading...