I can’t play Russian roulette – Tony Bellew reveals how he will beat David Haye AGAIN!

I’ve had enough of everything at this stage. Enough of the training, enough of the talking, enough of the bollox that is David Haye. I left Rotherham early last week. I just had enough of training. I felt I was at breaking point, I wanted to kill the world.

I’m in amazing shape after a year of camp, but I almost peaked two week before the fight. I needed a couple of days off just to back off a bit. You always have a couple of niggles in camp. Couple of minor injuries, it’s rare you go into a fight 100 per cent.

But, I feel in great shape now – mentally and physically. I just want to go to war now. I really want to have a fight. I want to put ten ounce gloves on and punch David in the face with everything I’ve got.

I needed to calm down in fight week. The people around… Read the full story

from Metro http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/05/i-cant-play-russian-roulette-tony-bellew-reveals-how-he-will-beat-david-haye-again-7513161/
via IFTTT

loading...