Romantic Thinking of you Quotes for your Loved Ones

Romantic Thinking of you Quotes – In this post you will find cute thinking of you quotes, quotes to let someone know you are thinking of them, thinking of you quotes for her, funny thinking of you quotes, thinking of you quotes for him, thinking of you friend quotes, you’re in my thoughts quotes, thinking of you quotes and Love images.

Find and save ideas about Thinking of you quotes| See more ideas about Stay positive quotes, Positive inspirational quotes and Positive thoughts quotes. Here’s CUTE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, LIFE, AND MANY MORE

Romantic Thinking of you Quotes

Find Collection of Thinking of you Quotes for Him and Thinking of you Quotes for Her in this post. These Thinking of you Quotes are useful when he/she is living far away and you are missing him/her a lot or just want to show how much you think and care for them. You can share this article with them or dedicate a quote from here which best suits your need.

We have made different categories for Thinking of you Quotes for Him, Thinking of you Quotes for Her, Best Thinking of you Quotes so that you can browse according to you need.

Thinking of you Quotes for Him and Her

There are a lot of quotes and images you can send to a special someone to let him or her know that you’re thinking about them. But if you’re afraid the situation might just be the opposite, use these ‘thinking of you’ quotes to help your romance. Use them to send him a text message, to write something in the next card you send her, or just to say something beautiful the next time you guys talk. Here’s Cool Whatsapp Status For You

Life has always had it’s store doled readily to us regardless of what we have in plan for it, most of them hits fruition, most of them just hits a snafu so bad we are left despondent of our fortunes. so below are some Thinking of you Quotes.

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old thinking of you quotes, thinking of you sayings, and thinking of you proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.

Best Thinking of you Quotes

  1. Hundreds of miles would not matter, the only thing that does is that someone is constantly having you as a visitor on his mind and know that every second is worth it. The sadness would not last long, for your beloved would be the one to cheer you up.
  2. The moment that I could find another you would also be the moment that I have finished counting the grains of sand on the beach.

  3. I have not been able to take you out of my mind ever since I met you. Maybe it is because the mind always knows what the heart is thinking about.

  4. I won’t waste the minutes given to me just to be with you, and the thousands of hours that I would spend afterwards thinking about you.

  5. Nothing enters my mind after you have occupied it. I could think about nothing but everything about you.

  6. Whenever you are in my mind, I never feel bored, I never feel lonely, I never feel gloomy. Just having you in my thoughts is enough to keep me satisfied.

  7. I am a busy, hardworking person. But during all the pauses between heavy works, I never forget to think of you.

  8. You don’t have to worry about the things people think about you once you know that they seldom ever do.

  9. We may have different yesterdays and would have different tomorrows, but the most important thing is we are together on this same day. And I won’t let this day pass without telling you that you never left my mind no matter where I am or what I am doing.

  10. Nothing could ever keep me up and awake than thoughts of you. However, once I fall asleep and dream of you, I never want to wake up as well. You and thoughts of you keep me alive.

  11. I praise God for every moment that you cross my mind.

  12. Whenever I would like to find solace in my mind, I just go to my most favorite place: you.

  13. I always gaze at the location of my heart whenever I miss you. It is because it’s the only place I could find you permanently fixed.

  14. All of our memories, our love, and your heart would forever hold a place in my heart and mind. I would keep it not just like a souvenir, but as a missing puzzle piece that would complete my rather incomplete life.

  15. Think about me all you want, I don’t care. You never cross my mind at all.

 


One liner Thinking of you Quotes

  1. “You are always on my mind”
  2. When I count my blessings I count you twice.”

  3. “Everyone has an addiction, my happens to be you.”

  4. “I wonder which songs mean something to you because of me.”

  5. “When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you.”

  6. “I could start fires with what I feel for you.”

  7. “When I think of you, nothing else seems to matter.”

  8. “A day without you is like a day without sunshine.”

  9. “You give me a feeling that I never felt before”

  10. “Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.”

  11. “You probably deserve someone better but I swear no one wants to wakes up to your face as much as do.”

  12. “I keep myself busy with things to do but every time I pause I still think of you”


Thinking of you Quotes For Him

  1. “Forcing myself to stop thinking of you is impossible. I have tried and I am still thinking about you.”

  2. “I have met thousands of people in my life, and the only one I keep thinking about is you.”

  3. “Once I met you, I realized that there is no reason to ever think about anyone else.”

  4. “The time has come for you to stop running through my mind and run straight into my arms.”

  5. “I love the way that you love me. You love the way that you keep popping up in my mind all day long.”

  6. “I wonder if you are thinking of me as I am thinking of you.”

  7. “You may have football and soccer on your mind, but I have you on my mind, and that is all I need.”

  8. “I can’t lie any longer. I miss you, and I haven’t stopped thinking of you.”

  9. “Thinking of you reminds me that there is still some magic left in the world that is totally unexplainable.”

  10. “Hugs and kisses may keep me warm at night, but thoughts of you are what help me get through the day.”

  11. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but at the end of the day, I am stuck thinking of you and forgetting about everything else.”

  12. “I try to keep myself busy when you’re gone, but the truth is that I love my man, and he is on my mind all day.”

  13. “Lying in bed thinking of you. Today is going to be wonderful from the moment you walk through the door to the second we fall asleep together.”

  14. “You have had an everlasting impact on my life; you have changed me for the better, but there is one problem: I can’t stop thinking about you.”

  15. “Loving you is truly beautiful. The thoughts of your arms around me, your silly laugh, your crazy hair when you wake up in the morning. Everything is simply perfect, and I wouldn’t change a thing.”

  16. “Am I on your mind as much as you are on my mind? I doubt it because you would never get an ounce of work done if I was.”

  17. “I was thinking of you and realized that the world is so lonely when you are not around.”

  18. “I could walk in the Garden of Eden if I had a flower for every time I had thoughts of you.”

  19. “If I had one wish, it would be for you to get out of my mind for just one second so that I can be a little productive today.”

  20. “I always used to think of myself and my own happiness, but now I think of you and your happiness.”


Thinking of you Quotes For Her

  1. “My heart just skipped a beat, and I realized it was because I was thinking of you.”
  2. “I might not be the best with words, but I know how to tell you I miss you and love you.”

  3. “I love your legs, but would you mind not running through my mind for just one second.”

  4. “Come tomorrow, I hope that I get to see you. I really miss you and can’t stop thinking of you.”

  5. “I feel like I am stuck inside of a novel where the man can’t stop thinking about the girl and doesn’t know the words to express his feelings.”

  6. “One time…. Oops! I forget what I was saying. I started thinking of you and got lost in my own happiness.”

  7. “There are a lot of men in this world, and I am elated that you choose to spend your life with me.”

  8. “Babe, I know it is late, but would you mind getting out of my mind, so I can sleep?”

  9. “Hello! Guess what? I am thinking about you and how amazing our night was together.”

  10. “Tomorrow, yesterday or today – it doesn’t matter – I will think of you always.”

  11. “Always and forever may mean nothing to you, but it means I can think happy thoughts of you until my dying breath.”

  12. “Who thought it was a good idea to keep thinking of you day and night?”

  13. “The world is asleep having happy dreams, but I am awake thinking of you: my real-life dream girl.”

  14. “You could do anything in the world to try and overcome our love, but I will always think of you and smile.”

  15. “They say that the first love of a person’s life is one that they will never be able to forget. They were right. I am still thinking of you.”

  16. “The grass is green, the sky is blue, but without you here today, I can’t find anything to do but think of you.”

  17. “Dogs and puppy love are real. I have the same feeling when I think of you. This must be puppy love because my days are filled with thoughts of only you.”

  18. “The first thing I thought about this morning was you, and I continue to think of you this very second.”

  19. “Have you ever wondered if there are people that think of you during the day? Wonder no more! I have been thinking about you all day today.”

  20. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. I forget the rest, but I never forget to think about you.”


Some More Thinking of you Quotes

  1. Our separation is as fresh as though it just happened yesterday. There you are, already moving on and living your life while I am still stuck here thinking about all our memories.

  2. When you smile for no apparent reason while you think about someone, then no doubt, you are in love.

  3. You are probably exhausted and flat out tired, for you have been running in my mind nonstop from the moment I woke up until I fall asleep at night.

  4. And I hope you know that I have been thinking of you since the sun rise up this morning, dear.

  5. There is someone out there who remembers you, someone who cares about you and prays for your health.

  6. I thought of you this morning and prayed that the God above the heavens will bless you.

  7. You are on my mind and yet you are also in my heart, because that is how much I love you.

  8. It is nice to have that person who can make you smile even when that person is not around.

  9. Ever since the day we first met, I had been thinking of you all the time, what is this craziness?

  10. When a single thought about your special someone makes you smile, then you know he is the one.

  11. On the days that I miss you, I think of you and all the memories that we had once shared.

  12. I think of you during my toughest times and that keeps me alive, the power of love we share.

  13. If you want to know what thinking about you does to me; it keeps me awake until late midnight.

  14. This love is so stressful, it keeps me thinking of you every second of every day of my life.

  15. You are so addictive that every thought of you makes me more and more addicted to you, girl.

  16. When you think about someone all the time, you get addicted to them, I think I already am.

  17. If we cannot be together today, know that I will still think of you all the time, every second.

  18. The only good thing I can see when I do not see you is that I can write letters to you, love.

  19. You are the only one I think about when I wake up in the morning up until the night I sleep.

  20. I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you this morning and how much I miss you now.

  21. I cannot wait to be able to see you again, until then, I will think of you from here on forward.

  22. I miss you so much but you are not here in my arms so I will just think about you for now.

  23. Nothing can satisfy me more than the thoughts of you than being with you in person, dearest.

  24. In the middle of what I am doing, I suddenly thought of you and forgot what I was doing.


Miss You and Thinking of you Quotes

Distance does to love what wind does to fire, extinguishes the weak and fuels the strong. Your love is my strength.

  • I thought about you all day. I expect tomorrow to be the same.
  • A piece of my heart is always missing when you’re not with me.
  • All I need is you, right here.
  • The shortest word I know is “I”. The sweetest word I know is “LOVE”. And the person I never forget is “YOU”.
  • Even if I was the busiest person in the world, I’d always find time for you.
  • I can’t wait until the day I can wake up right next to you.
  • When I’m alone, I think of so many things to say to you but when I have the chance to tell you, I go speechless.
  • Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
  • When it rains, you don’t see the sun, but its there. I hope we can be like that. We won’t always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.
  • Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever and a day for you.
  • I wish you were here holding me tight in your arms.

Thinking of you Quotes and Sayings

  1. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction. ~ Unknown
  2. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~ Claudia Ghandi

  3. Laughter, acceptance, love…these are the things I think of whenever I think of you. ~ Unknown

  4. I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart. ~ Unknown

  5. When I count my blessings I count you twice. ~ Unknown

  6. Not only have you touched my mind so I only think of you; but, you’ve touched my heart in a way that I will never forget you.

  7. Thinking of you is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away. ~ Unknown

  8. A day without you is like a day without sunshine …Thinking of You

  9. When I think of you…nothing else seems to matter.

  10. I’m thinking of you, I’m missing you, I’m needing you. Just in case you wondered.


I hope these Thinking of you Quotes and sayings spark romantic thoughts of your special person. Be sure to share these magical love words as to leave no doubt, that he or she is on your mind. Each day, new toils, new problems, new opportunities and new experiences that like a cline sums up a man and how he lives his life on a daily.

The post Romantic Thinking of you Quotes for your Loved Ones appeared first on Tricks By STG.



from Tricks By STG https://www.tricksbystg.org/romantic-thinking-quotes-loved-ones/
via IFTTT
loading...