CUTE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, LIFE, AND MANY MORE

CUTE QUOTES FOR HER – In this post we have provided cute quotes about love, short cute quotes, cute quotes for her, cute quotes for girls, cute quotes about life and many more cute quotes. Use these cute quotes for him to make them feel important for you.

These cute quotes below can help you express your feelings towards the other person in the relationship. Some of these quotes can also be used as advice when it comes to being in a relationship. You never know if these quotes might apply to you and your current relationship. Here’ Cool Whatsapp Status For You

BEST CUTE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, LIFE

A quotation is the repetition of one expression as part of another one, particularly when the quoted expression is well-known or explicitly attributed by citation to its original source, and it is indicated by (punctuated with) quotation marks. You can also Share these good cute quotes collection with funny, inspirational and motivational quotations on good, being good and achieving goodness, by famous authors.

CUTE QUOTES FOR HER –

We have compiled a list of cute girlfriend or boyfriend quotes for you to give to significant other, to make them smile, to let them know you’re thinking of them, to say you care. We found plenty to … A guy who really loves a girl and thinks of her as his future wife, he will introduce her to all his friends and family. Here’s Happy Valentines Day Quotes For your Loved Ones

  • Your voice is music to my ears, your smile is beauty to my eyes.
  • I should be parading you off to the world each and every day, that’s how much I worship you.
  • Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
  • Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine.
  • Every little thing you do, every little thing you say contains magic and pixie dust.
  • We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever.
  • Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.
  • I’m never ever giving you up, I’m never ever leaving you. Instead I’ll forever and ever love and cherish you.
  • I now know that miracles do happen, because I met you.
  • You are simply an angel on earth.
  • Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
  • True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.
  • Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
  • You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
  • Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
  • You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.
  • Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
  • I don’t have much to give you. I’m not a rich man. What I can promise is that everything I do will be for you, always.
  • All the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it when I get to spend forever by your side.
  • I never thought I’d want to settle down, but you changed everything. I’m a better man with you in my life.
  • I’m flying high, because your love gives me wings. Let me build you a palace in the clouds.
  • I promise to always treat you like a queen. You reign over my heart, and your wish is my command.
  • There is no other woman in the world like you. I am the luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine.
  • Before you, I never believed in forever. Now, I know that is not long enough to spend with you.
  • While Heaven must surely mourn the loss of one of its own, we mere mortals celebrate your grace.
  • To have you in my life is a blessing I could never deserve. You are the definition of grace.

cute quotes about love

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Ain’t it simply a cute and adorable sayings about love? Well, if someone said it to me, I will hug her so tightly that she could barely breathe

Love Quotes For Him ❤ Do you wanna make a surprise for your friend, Love Quotes For Him has Cute Quotes Cute Love Quotes About Love just to feel in love love quotes, hope that you like it, in this article, you will find more than 200 love quotes for him, you can share them on Facebook

  • My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
  • My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
  • When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
  • You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.
  • Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
  • In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
  • All of the little things you do warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life.
  • You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
  • It never fails. When I am overwhelmed with stress and dark clouds threaten my very being, you walk in, and blast it all away. I don’t know how you do it, but I’ll take it, my love.
  • Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.
  • I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile to me, my heart overflows with joy.
  • Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.
  • Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.
  • Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.
  • I crown you the Queen of my heart.
  • On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.
  • Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
  • Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.
  • You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
  • I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
  • No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.
  • You’ll fit perfectly snug in my arms for all eternity, my love.
  • I will walk with you and follow you till the end.
  • The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
  • You are the winner and the sole owner of my heart.
  • No one else matters when I look into your eyes.
  • Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart.

cute quotes for him

Love is very difficult to describe. It is a particular emotion that makes you eager to express what you really feel in your heart. You want to communicate your deep feelings toward your partner.

  • Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.
  • I never knew how it felt to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you, dear husband.
  • I have been missing you for ___days, ___hours, ___minutes and ___seconds. Please be here soon.
  • When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror to my soul.
  • Why do I love you? Let me count the reasons: Big smile, small ego, hot body, chill moods, brilliant brain, low-key attitude, big guy, helpful to small guys. The list goes on and on.
  • I wouldn’t want to have any other lover, because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
  • I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
  • I need you like a heart needs a beat
  • . I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
  • You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
  • Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
  • Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you
  • When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul.
  • I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
  • God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.

CUTE QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

Fortunately, poets and lovers have been trying for centuries to find the perfect words to express the feeling of love. Using some of these short, romantic and cute love quotes for him can make his day and show him how deeply you care.

  • History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
  • It’s a funny thing about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.
  • Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
  • Families are like fudge…mostly sweet with a few nuts.
  • Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.
  • Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
  • Love is like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
  • To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
  • Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
  • When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
  • If you want to know where your heart is, just look where your mind goes when it wanders.
  • Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable.
  • Life is too important to be taken seriously.
  • Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on
  • In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.

Cute Quotes on Life is Beautiful

Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet. Sarah Louise Delany · Life, Short, Life Is Short. Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. – Plautus Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus · Birthday, Wine, Words.

  • No matter how hard you kick, no matter how high you get, you can’t go all the way around.
  • But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try.
  • You can’t wait around for something to become good, it either is, or isn’t.
  • I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.
  • Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
  • Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
  • Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
  • You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life.
  • You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love

SHORT CUTE QUOTES

If you want to send something sweet to your friend without any special reason, then use these wonderful short cute quotes. They will cheer up anyone in a second. It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.

  • Live what you love.
  • God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created mothers.
  • The obstacle is the path.
  • An obstacle is often a stepping stone.
  • Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.
  • Dream big and dare to fail.
  • Never, never, never give up.
  • Turn your wounds into wisdom.
  • Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
  • Life is trying things to see if they work.
  • Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
  • The best way out is always through.
  • A jug fills drop by drop.
  • Eighty percent of success is showing up.
  • Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
  • It is never too late to be what you might have been.
  • If not us, who? If not now, when?
  • All our words from loose using have lost their edge.
  • You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
  • To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
  • It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
  • Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
  • Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
  • Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
  • Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.
  • Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
  • Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

CUTE QUOTES FOR GIRLS

It’s also totally okay to love all the love quotes out there, too. Love is wonderful! Why wouldn’t you want a succinct way to talk about it? But make no bones about it, relationships—be it with a partner, a friend or a family member—are hard. This is where a sense of humor and cute relationship quotes come in handy.

  • No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS, will NEVER make you CRY.
  • Girls are like telephones. they love to be held and talked to, but if you push the wrong button you get disconnected.
  • Dear Girl, don’t worry if you’re still single. God is looking at you right now saying,”I’m saving this girl for someone special.”
  • Better to be strong than pretty and useless
  • Choose the guy that takes you to meet his parents and not his bedroom.
  • Just because she comes off strong doesn’t mean she didn’t fall asleep crying and even though she says nothing is wrong maybe.. Just maybe she is really good at lying.
  • Girls who don’t ask for much, deserve it all
  • When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.
  • I’m not a perfect girl. My hair doesn’t always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I’m pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe. Just maybe. I like being imperfect!
  • I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.
  • Girls will be girls! We laugh at the dumbest jokes, go along with the craziest ideas, and still manage to have the best times.

Cute Quotes for Cool Girls

Things that girls want guys to know. 1)we love when you cuddle with us. 2)we want you to put your arm around us at the movies. 3)we don’t care if you care strongest guy in the world. 4)we don’t always look for our best so get over it. 5)were always ready to talk so call us. 6)little things you do …

  • If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.
  • A woman is not written in braille. You don’t have to touch her to know her.
  • My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
  • Girls are like telephones.they love to be held and talked to,but if you push the wrong button you get disconnected.
  • The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
  • Never ever dare to underestimate the power of a woman’s intuition and instinct. She can recognize a game before you even play it.
  • Good girl doesn’t exist; you just have to choose between bad and worse.
  • All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t.
  • We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down so I try not to.
  • A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
  • You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.
  • You should write a book,” Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, “translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them.
  • Remember when all we had to do was to keep our ponytails straight and catch fireflies?
  • No boy is worth your tears, and the one who is will never make you cry.
  • Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
  • Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright!

CUTE QUOTES ON CUTENESS

Nowadays most of us don’t have too much time to update such kind of status update for our social site which contains more words and long description. So, we need such kind of Short Cute Quotes, messages and meaningful short status which express lot with short face

  • Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  • Your smile is the ultimate golden dream. All the poems in the world are waking up from.
  • The most beautiful smile is the one for someone who isn’t there, who just popped on your mind.
  • Oh no. Don’t smile. You’ll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.
  • Her smile could wash away a thousand doubts as soon as light up a room.
  • A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
  • Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
  • Smile carry your magical fragrance and vibrations which sooth the surroundings where you go.
  • Always wear a smile sometime during the day it makes you feel happier and look younger.
  • One smile in the morning can change your mood for the entire day. One hug in the evening can usher you into cheerful night dreams you will never regret!
  • A girl has to have a beautiful smile, Beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be Honest, loving and trustworthy.
  • A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.
  • When you see that many people with a smile on their face, then you must be doing something right.
  • Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That’s all you need.

Lovely Cute Quotes for Girls

There are so many awful things in this world, but I wanted readers to share with me the small, beautiful, enjoyable things. Things like cute clothes, beautiful art and pretty flowers; items that are overflowing with beauty

  • Your beauty blinds me because it comes from your heart and it is reflected in your eyes.
  • I wonder how I couldn’t notice such a magnificent flower like you before.
  • You are beautiful, you made me believe that this world is worth living in.
  • Your beauty captures me, but what amazes me is that it is wonderfully combined with your amazing soul.
  • There is nobody more beautiful in this world that a woman in love, so there is nobody more beautiful than you.
  • Magic is when our eyes meet and we feel the spark between our hearts. You are wonderful.
  • Do you know which thing I like the most about you? That you are beautiful inside and out.
  • Even if I were blind, I could still see your beauty, because it is in your soul and it can be seen only with a heart.
  • When you go, you turn heads, I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend.
  • It’s a pity it’s impossible to hold a beauty contest among the angels because then you would have won.
  • In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.
  • Your beauty cannot be ignored, it is something unbelievable because it not only pleases my eyes but also warms my heart.
  • Even if you do not believe that you are beautiful, look into my eyes and you’ll be surprised by your pretty reflection.

So use these cute quotes about love, short cute quotes, cute quotes for her, cute quotes for girls, cute quotes about life and many more cute quotes. Use these cute quotes for him to make them feel important for you. We will keep on updating this post so visit daily for more cute quotes.

The post CUTE QUOTES ABOUT LOVE, LIFE, AND MANY MORE appeared first on Tricks By STG.



from Tricks By STG https://www.tricksbystg.org/cute-quotes-love-life-many/
via IFTTT
loading...